Presenters have been notified by email of the requirements for the preparation of their "online" presentations.
The instructions are also outlined in the Member Section of the CORESTA website under the tab "MEMBER CONTENT" / "2020 CONGRESS ONLINE".
Access to the CORESTA Website Member Section
** Affiliation to a CORESTA Member Organisation is mandatory **
If you are not affiliated to a CORESTA Member Organisation, please contact the CORESTA Secretariat.
1. Go to "Member Access" at the top right of the CORESTA website
2. If you have an active CORESTA account, please log in.
3. If you are not sure if you have an account, or if you have forgotten your password, please click on "Forgotten your password?".
- If your email address is already in the CORESTA lists, you will receive a link to set a new password that will activate your account and give you access to the Member section
- If your email address is not in the CORESTA lists, please see 4. below
4. If your email address is not in the CORESTA lists, please click on "Join the CORESTA Extranet", complete the form, and click on "Submit". Your name will be added to the system and you will receive an account activation email.