The selection of papers for presentation at the meeting will be based on the author's abstract.
Authors must ensure they have their organisation's support to participate in the CORESTA AP2021 Conference before submitting an abstract.
- CORESTA reserves the right to suspend any presentation that differs significantly from the submitted abstract or that does not conform to acceptable scientific standards, including non-scientific insertions of any kind.
- All delegates wishing to present a paper at the CORESTA AP2021 Conference must follow the procedures below.
Guidelines for Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstracts should be 180 to 300 words in length.
- It is important that the abstract includes the title of the paper, the name of the author(s) and affiliation(s).
- Use a simple format. The abstract must be a meaningful summary of the material to be presented and it must include the objectives of your work, the methods used and the results obtained.
Please click on the link below, download the "Guidelines for the preparation of abstracts" document, and carefully read the advice on abstract structure, essential details and editorial details.
- For data transfer reasons, the abstract must be in .doc or .docx format, or a printed pdf, but not an image or a scanned pdf.
- Follow the abstract submission instructions at the bottom of this page and then complete the online form. You will be asked to submit then validate your submission. An email message will confirm that your submission was successful. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please first check your spam mail before reattempting to submit your abstract.
- You will be informed of the acceptance, or otherwise, of your paper during the second half of June 2021.
- Format details and other recommendations for the presentation and full manuscript will be available on CORESTA website at the end of June.
- To cancel a submitted abstract, or make any corrections or modifications, please contact the CORESTA Secretariat by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your abstract ID for easier identification.
Problems with Online Submission
- If you have any enquiries about the technical aspects of the system, or if you experience technical problems during abstract submission, please contact the CORESTA Secretariat by sending an email to email@example.com.