CORESTA Heated Tobacco Products Workshop
"Setting the stage to produce credible science for the international community"
8:30 - 12:30
- Presentations focused on the three following themes
- Product landscape: technology, tobacco, ...
- Regulations, definitions, benchmark, ...
- Analytical methods
- Participatory games to prioritize topics for the Open Forum
12:30 - 13:30
13:30 - 17:00
- Open Forum - Emergence
- Open Forum - Convergence
An Open Forum is a way to hold meetings that can help develop confidence, collaboration and leadership to increase performance. It fosters informal communication and strongly emphasizes each participant’s liberty to choose how to contribute better.
We will first all be invited to set up the agenda by mentioning the topics we want to discuss on "how to set the stage to produce credible science for the international community". Each topic will then be debated by people who really care about it, in a number of small circles. We will share and benefit from everyone's expertise and experience in a creative atmosphere.
An Open Forum works in two phases:
- Opening of the Open Forum
- Setting of the agenda by the participants: those who propose a theme will lead the discussion in a small group.
- Small groups are formed as participants wish, to explore ideas related to the theme. Participants may change group during the session
- Reading the discussion reports
- Setting of collective priorities
- Actions: Identification of further steps for the Scientific Commission and Board.
- Wrap-up circle: comments of participants including leaders
Please note that attendance is limited to 70 persons only.
Holiday Inn Express - Canal de la Villette