To address matters relating to agrochemicals* and topics associated with product stewardship and integrity in tobacco by gathering relevant information and disseminating guidance to stakeholders.
* Agrochemicals are those substances used in farming to manage pests or to regulate plant growth. They are also referred to as crop protection agents (CPAs) and plant protection products (PPPs), including biopesticides.
STDS - CORESTA Standards - 2011 - 2018
- To review existing procedures for the documentation of the scientific output of CORESTA.
- To develop document management systems.
- To develop and publish related guidelines and templates.
Work completed - DISBANDED August 2018
WEB - CORESTA Website - 2015 - 2023
- To develop and maintain and upgrade the CORESTA website.
Work completed - DISBANDED June 2023